Joined on: August 2nd, 2012
Kali’s expertise has been sought on a variety of BDSM and sexuality topics, and she has lectured at Harvard, RISD, and Brown University as well as institutions and organizations the world over. She has also been a popular speaker particularly in the Kink community, appearing at lifestyle venues including Black Rose, Fetish Flea Fair, Leather Retreat and Kink in the Carribean. A more complete list of her speaking engagements can be found here. Please see the Speaking page if you are interested in engaging Kali to speak at your next event. Kali has devoted herself to sexual education for adults, founding the Kink Academy in 2007 and branching out to Passionate U, an education website for adults of all levels of experience. She is also the founder of the Fearless Press, which explores all aspects of the BDSM community, from everyday life to relationships to spirituality and personal style.
Recent Posts by CoachingByKali
- Sex Keywords Galore!
- Leather Archives & Museum Scholar Program
- First international Sex Coaching survey conducted by Sex Coach U
- How to Be Kinkier - a book review
- Kali Williams
- Assessment of therapists' attitudes towards BDSM
- The Romance of Kink
- "That" Question
- SPECTRA Interview with Kali Williams
- Kali Williams - SXSW Proposal Video